2nd Annual Energy and Innovation Conference
November 28-29, 2012
Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Southpointe, 1000 Corporate Drive,
Canonsburg, PA 15317Phone:
Registration Fees will not be refunded after November 23, 2012
Connecting Technology Needs with Solutions
This event will bring together manufacturers, business leaders, scientists, venture capitalists, and environmentalists from the region and will provide a forum to accelerate technology development and assist in commercializing new technologies and products.
What to look forward to at this two-day event:
- Showcase the benefits of collaborative research programs
- Provide “How to” informative sessions for industry on ways to partner with the NETL-RUA for commercialization; including best practices and available resources and funding
- Offer technical break-out sessions in the areas of Shale Gas, Materials Design and Development, Process Design as well as Integration and Optimization
- Brief technical overviews will be provided by NETL-RUA researchers, as well as panel sessions focused around manufacturing needs and issues
- Poster sessions each day will showcase the current research projects at NETL-RUA, with plenty of networking time built into the agenda
This is a unique opportunity to connect with stakeholders from various disciplines on the various approaches and strategies needed for moving technological innovations into the commercial arena!